In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings: advancedmanufacturing.co.uk is a product owned and operated by MWP advanced manufacturing, which is a division of Centaur Media Ltd (’Centaur’), registered number 1595235, whose registered office is at Wells Point, 79 Wells Street, London, W1T 3QN
Services means services provided by advancedmanufacturing.co.uk and includes but is not limited to the services called “MWP advanced manufacturing NewsWIRE” and MWP advanced manufacturing Newsletter”.
User means any person who accesses or uses any freely available content on advancedmanufacturing.co.uk or any of the Services, or any paid subscriber who accesses or uses any available content on advancedmanufacturing.co.uk.
Data means data or information in any format, whether existing at the time of registration or not, which is communicated or transmitted to the User in accordance with a Service. Personal Information means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
1. By accessing advancedmanufacturing.co.uk or using any of the Services the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including the acceptance of liability as detailed in clauses 4 and 5.
2. Centaur grants the User a non-exclusive personal licence to view the material on advancedmanufacturing.co.uk solely for personal and non-commercial use. Centaur may vary the terms of the licence at any time. Users or Subscribers may not provide a link to advancedmanufacturing.co.uk from any other website without Centaur’s prior written consent. Please email the Editor at email@example.com to arrange this.
3. Each registered User is allocated a unique user name and password for the authorised use of the registered User only. These are not transferable, and the User shall keep them strictly confidential and secure.
4. The User shall indemnify Centaur against any unauthorised use of his/her user name and password, including use by a third party where the User has allowed or facilitated that third party to have access to any Data received in conjunction with any of the Services, however so received.
5. The User shall indemnify Centaur against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against Centaur as a result of the User’s use of advancedmanufacturing.co.uk or the User’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Use of advancedmanufacturing.co.uk is at User’s sole risk and advancedmanufacturing.co.uk is provided on an “as is” basis. Centaur, its agents or representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to the User for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the User (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights) caused by use of advancedmanufacturing.co.uk or any of the Services or from the negligence of its employees or agents or licensors, and whether asserted against Centaur, advancedmanufacturing.co.uk or against any third party in relation to the use of advancedmanufacturing.co.uk and/or the Services, other than Centaur’s liability in respect of death or personal injury.
8. Centaur does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied: in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through advancedmanufacturing.co.uk; in relation to warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose; for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which Centaur has no control; as to the suitability of the information and data on advancedmanufacturing.co.uk site for any particular purpose; that the information and data on advancedmanufacturing.co.uk site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
9. Centaur and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to advancedmanufacturing.co.uk site or services.
10. advancedmanufacturing.co.uk site and advancedmanufacturing.co.uk Services do not purport to provide design related or other advice. Centaur is not responsible for Users taking or refraining from taking actions on the basis of information provided by advancedmanufacturing.co.uk or advancedmanufacturing.co.uk Services.
11. Although every care is taken in the preparation of information supplied by advancedmanufacturing.co.uk and advancedmanufacturing.co.uk Services, Centaur is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of any information contained in advancedmanufacturing.co.uk site or supplied by advancedmanufacturing.co.uk. Trade marks and intellectual Property
12. All rights in “MWP advanced manufacturing” “advancedmanufacturing.co.uk”, “MWP advanced manufacturing NewsWIRE”, and other marks owned by Centaur are reserved.
13. advancedmanufacturing.co.uk and its content is property of Centaur. Reproduction of any part of it, including copying, downloading, extracting prints or copies of whatsoever nature without prior written permission in prohibited. For such permission Users should email MWP’s editor Mike Excell e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Users who wish to advertise on advancedmanufacturing.co.uk should contact Karl Creamer at email@example.com
15. Centaur reserves the right to prohibit access by person(s) to the Services at its sole discretion.
16. Centaur reserves the right to remove, alter, change or vary the Services at any time without notice.
17. Centaur shall endeavour to provide constant, uninterrupted access to advancedmanufacturing.co.uk but do not guarantee to do so and accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
18. advancedmanufacturing.co.uk contains links to other websites that are not under the control of or owned by Centaur. Centaur is not responsible for the content of such other sites and does not endorse the material on them.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
19. The provision of the Services is governed by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Centaur reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Users should review these Terms and Conditions regularly as Users will be deemed to have accepted a variation in continuing to use the site after it has been posted.